domingo, 15 de marzo de 2009

Bang Bang (nothing personal)

Having nightmares? How many times do you have to pull the trigger! I told you honey life is actually really hard but it's your job to make it worth it. It's obvious that wasting so many bullets on me won't last too much.
Yesterday I was like Oh my! The girl in the corner shot me with her shotgun and I was like bleeding a LOT but nobody realised I was dying. I had to tell them. That was awful. Long time ago a beaufitul person (that I miss these days) stabbed me right in the back babe! But guns hurt too much more.
It's like "day by day, I get shooted". It sucks, douche bag. Thanks to you not even suture will be able to heal these wounds. They're already too deep and there's no skin to replace it. At lest I don't want any other color skin to replace what happened. Not that I've like A LOOOT of nice memories but I have a few and I really like them. And the devil inside the bullet screamed something that REALLY hurted me and even if I stop thinking about it, it remains in my mind.
I think I'll go to a drug store to buy some amnesia pills or anything? Like Trainspotting I'll be on overdose. An overdose of hope (that reminds me of someone!).
I'm the one inside this fucked body singing "what went wrong" when anything did, if you're having nightmares just think it's a dream and you'll wake up.
I'm having trouble to sleep. In every dream I see you, I die.
Having nightmares? You do it to yourself, just you.

No hay comentarios: