domingo, 8 de febrero de 2009

Whether if you like it or not.

If you were just like me you'd know what it feels like to be a ghost, or know if a song can replace a broken heart. If you were like me you'd know what it feels like, to have a black hole, a supermassiva black hole when the shooting stars just fade away by your side. Like shit. Of course. No I don't need another map of your head, I don't even know if you have one, wich I seriously doubt. By the look in your eyes, I can tell you don't even know what do you want, what are you doing. You're wasting something that you should have, and not because I have that big self-steem everyone thinks I have, because I can fell it, I just can fell it. I can wait but nobody waits more than 15 minutes, after that, it's an insult. Whether if you like it or not.

No hay comentarios: