miércoles, 2 de diciembre de 2009

You know, it's a message for you.

I'm feeling lonely, yes
though, I like it. It may sound stupid, cuz I am and don't try to contradict me. I've found peace with, well... Everything. I'm being sincere now. I look at your pictures and... You know, whatever I feel, it's real this time. You know it. By the way we look at eachother, when nobody is looking. No! I don't have any hope. Promise. If time wants to do something, It will, I won't hurry. Time won't erase a thing in my head. Entries like this, will end with this one. From now on, i'll write about me and me only, for me, for people, to make this proyect (yeah, this blog was made with a purpose much better than my feelings!) better and better. So, go on with your life, like you're doing now. xoxo

No hay comentarios: